Friday, August 17, 2012

Taking final stock

Rob's Combustible Pigeon

Documentation - Day 3.

I thought I would get pictures of the last of my Ebay-purchase plants for purposes of tracking their progress.

I hope I'm not wrong to think these can all improve in a short time. With each round of new leaves, and as leaves grow out full sized, if there's no marked improvement I'm going to be bitterly disappointed!

Perhaps my hopes & expectations are set a bit too high?

Beca's Pink Crochet
With each new photo I took this morning and with every edit & trim, the imperfections were magnified. It is a little disheartening knowing how far some most of these have to go.

I hope I don't regret this Ebay impulse! 

"I reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks!"

Reflection's of Spring
Lollipop Kid
Kandy Kitchen
Cupid's Jewel





No comments:

Post a Comment